Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 04 Feb 2017, 09:51

Last edited by KiNG on 08 Feb 2017, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

User avatar
TheMaster
Posts: 1264
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 04:06
Location: 4th Reich HQ, Antarctica

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by TheMaster » 04 Feb 2017, 11:08

Very nice KiNG, thanks man ;) Time to clean out all the old folders & replace with this new AIO offering!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 04 Feb 2017, 21:51

TheMaster wrote:Very nice KiNG, thanks man ;) Time to clean out all the old folders & replace with this new AIO offering!
not many people have over a 140gb ssd so something needed doing. hopfully most people can enjoy quick install and resonable size now, after windows and general crap your not left with much usually.

cheers for you support master, been an honor having you at our side.
Last edited by KiNG on 04 Feb 2017, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

User avatar
TheMaster
Posts: 1264
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 04:06
Location: 4th Reich HQ, Antarctica

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by TheMaster » 06 Feb 2017, 09:17

Hey man, it's all good - I just come here to hang out occasionally, check out the latest rips & do a little s*it-talking every now & then :mrgreen: You guys do all the work & deserve all the accolades! 8-) Btw, going off on holiday for a week to do some fishing & generally chillax & get work out of my head. See you when I get back. Take it easy man ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!

User avatar
TheMaster
Posts: 1264
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 04:06
Location: 4th Reich HQ, Antarctica

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by TheMaster » 06 Feb 2017, 09:21

PS. Looks like CPY will be keeping you busy this week hehe! ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 06 Feb 2017, 11:14

yeah for sure, looking it over now.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

darkray
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Aug 2015, 13:08

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by darkray » 07 Feb 2017, 11:08

part 7,19,20,21,22,23and 38 are corrupted file :( :(
Last edited by darkray on 07 Feb 2017, 17:21, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 08 Feb 2017, 16:35

replaced parts 7, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 38
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 09 Feb 2017, 16:46

Awesome work bro, Nobody could have done this except you. You're the best.

ravitejk
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 02:55

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by ravitejk » 11 Feb 2017, 02:03

Can anyone post single google drive link, as the download links are blocked in my country.

User avatar
thirunarayan
Posts: 1287
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by thirunarayan » 11 Feb 2017, 03:48

ravitejk wrote:Can anyone post single google drive link, as the download links are blocked in my country.
Use VPN or torrent file.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha

ravitejk
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 02:55

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by ravitejk » 11 Feb 2017, 11:47

Its better to get a google drive link.Some one pls share a drive link instead.

XeR
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Feb 2017, 05:30

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by XeR » 12 Feb 2017, 05:31

A 36 GB Google Drive download, ok

ravitejk
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 02:55

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by ravitejk » 12 Feb 2017, 07:34

Thats fine

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 13 Feb 2017, 09:49

I am trying to install the game and I don't think I'll ever be installed in my PC cuz after 3 Hours only 10 % files were extracted. So basically I think It will take 30 Hours to install in my Dual Core + HDD PC
Last edited by LokeshSharma on 13 Feb 2017, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 13 Feb 2017, 13:18

i dont even think the game will run on a dual core.
i think minimum is quadcore.

edit:
yeah i am right, quadcore x64 is the bare minimum for this game.
Last edited by KiNG on 13 Feb 2017, 14:55, edited 3 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 13 Feb 2017, 21:11

KiNG wrote:i dont even think the game will run on a dual core.
i think minimum is quadcore.

edit:
yeah i am right, quadcore x64 is the bare minimum for this game.
bro I have already completed this game on my Core 2 Duo. I am just unable to install it on my PC it is superslow on dual core.

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 13 Feb 2017, 22:16

yeah it would be, it opens 1 rebuilding process per core, it was unexpected that anybody would attempt to install it on anything lower than a quadcore due to the minimum requirements. theres no way to speed it up without having more cores, only thing u could do really is download the iso.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 14 Feb 2017, 12:50

KiNG wrote:yeah it would be, it opens 1 rebuilding process per core, it was unexpected that anybody would attempt to install it on anything lower than a quadcore due to the minimum requirements. theres no way to speed it up without having more cores, only thing u could do really is download the iso.
Alas I guess then I'll have to go with Corepack 31.8 GB Iso which uses 110 GB space but If you find any other way to fix the Install.exe for Dual Core Processors without changing the whole package please let me know.

User avatar
thirunarayan
Posts: 1287
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by thirunarayan » 14 Feb 2017, 16:27

@lokesh any repack(rip) of gta v will take 6 or 6+ hours to install on dual core, it's better to get ISO if you want to save time.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 14 Feb 2017, 16:50

LokeshSharma wrote:
KiNG wrote:yeah it would be, it opens 1 rebuilding process per core, it was unexpected that anybody would attempt to install it on anything lower than a quadcore due to the minimum requirements. theres no way to speed it up without having more cores, only thing u could do really is download the iso.
Alas I guess then I'll have to go with Corepack 31.8 GB Iso which uses 110 GB space but If you find any other way to fix the Install.exe for Dual Core Processors without changing the whole package please let me know.
unless they updated it recently the cp version uses a slower version of recompression what is worse still on a hdd. ours actually has the fastest install to date with the latest fastest tools.
so if your not willing to download the iso ours is still the best option im afraid.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Feb 2017, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

ravitejk
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Mar 2016, 02:55

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by ravitejk » 15 Feb 2017, 01:36

Can you provide the ISO link?

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3280
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 15 Feb 2017, 03:03

ravitejk wrote:Can you provide the ISO link?
what iso link?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 15 Feb 2017, 04:32

thirunarayan wrote:@lokesh any repack(rip) of gta v will take 6 or 6+ hours to install on dual core, it's better to get ISO if you want to save time.
Nope new version of GTAV Corepack 31.8 GB is faster it took 3-4 Hours I think. I have already tried that and I have already completed the game. I just wanted to have a faster and a less space consuming setup and I have Kaos repack too but Kaos's GTA V repack can't be installed on dual core pc.

LokeshSharma
Posts: 114
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 09:26
Location: Jaipur, India

Re: Grand.Theft.Auto.V.v1.36.REPACK-KaOs

Post by LokeshSharma » 15 Feb 2017, 04:34

KiNG wrote:
LokeshSharma wrote:
KiNG wrote:yeah it would be, it opens 1 rebuilding process per core, it was unexpected that anybody would attempt to install it on anything lower than a quadcore due to the minimum requirements. theres no way to speed it up without having more cores, only thing u could do really is download the iso.
Alas I guess then I'll have to go with Corepack 31.8 GB Iso which uses 110 GB space but If you find any other way to fix the Install.exe for Dual Core Processors without changing the whole package please let me know.
unless they updated it recently the cp version uses a slower version of recompression what is worse still on a hdd. ours actually has the fastest install to date with the latest fastest tools.
so if your not willing to download the iso ours is still the best option im afraid.
Yeah might be slower but that's the only chance I have now. At least I will be able to install GTA V whilst it will take 110 GB during installation and might take 4 Hours in install.

Post Reply