Page 1 of 3

Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 16:31
by KiNG

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 17:08
by tatayoyo
hey,
about to leave!
just a little problem here, the link on the homepage redirects not here but on some just cause 3 topic : displaytopic.php?f=13&t=4348
see you monday :-)

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 17:49
by KiNG
sorted m8, enjoy.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 18:32
by LokeshSharma
Holy s*it. I can't believe on my eyes Is it true or just NFO is wrong cuz 59.4 GB of Files (CryEngine files) are compressed into 27.4 GB only. It might be a dream for me. Though I have whole game of 59.4 GB with all dlc but not compressed. I tried to compress game files with FreeArc but It gives me 57 GB arc file in output but You did it man somehow you compressed the whole game in 27 GB. It's dream come true for me.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 18:34
by LokeshSharma
I have just one question King. Will I be able to install it on my dual core? Yes or No? Cuz I was hurt when I got to know I can't install GTAV on my pc. So now I'll have to ask for every game.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 19:04
by KiNG
LokeshSharma wrote:I have just one question King. Will I be able to install it on my dual core? Yes or No? Cuz I was hurt when I got to know I can't install GTAV on my pc. So now I'll have to ask for every game.
yes, it doesnt use the same method of compression.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 16 Mar 2017, 21:33
by TheMaster
Nice work KiNG, thanks mate! Time to get the new SSD hooked up & loaded! 8-)

PS. Probably about time to start shopping around for a new motherboard/CPU/RAM combo also!

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 17 Mar 2017, 13:34
by LokeshSharma
KiNG wrote:
LokeshSharma wrote:I have just one question King. Will I be able to install it on my dual core? Yes or No? Cuz I was hurt when I got to know I can't install GTAV on my pc. So now I'll have to ask for every game.
yes, it doesnt use the same method of compression.
Awesome now time to download the game again

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 17 Mar 2017, 17:16
by thirunarayan
Thanks, king for this rip.

Too many games to download will download this as soon as possible.

Any news on hitman? no hurry, just asking.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 17 Mar 2017, 18:31
by KiNG
thirunarayan wrote:Thanks, king for this rip.

Too many games to download will download this as soon as possible.

Any news on hitman? no hurry, just asking.
will be taking a look at it shortly.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 18 Mar 2017, 08:31
by TheMaster
thirunarayan wrote:Too many games to download...
Yep! Definitely like Christmas atm only with soooooo many presents that you can't open them all! :lol:

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 18 Mar 2017, 20:36
by LokeshSharma
Brother can you upload the files on MEGA too?

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 10:15
by KiNG
thirunarayan wrote:Thanks, king for this rip.

Too many games to download will download this as soon as possible.

Any news on hitman? no hurry, just asking.
i looked it over, it goes down to 21.9gb any smaller requires decryption what looks like alot of work.
undecided what i want to do, either release it as is or i may just miss it out as i do not have the time for such a project, last big project was probably dues ex and i was lucky to get a couple of days to mess with it what is nolonger the case.
not a game i have ever liked either, so play testing would be unwillingly forced lol
will have a ponder wile i get drunk.

i was considering redoing jc3 due to a few having install issues so thats also on the cards, infact theres alot in my todo list per usual what i want to do just dont have the time nowadays.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 12:22
by TheMaster
KiNG wrote:...not a game i have ever liked either, so play testing would be unwillingly forced lol
will have a ponder wile i get drunk.
Yeh I certainly won't be fretting if Hitman doesn't get done - was always a game I wanted to like more than I actually did for some reason. Those who really want it can always get FitGirl's repack anyway.
KiNG wrote:i was considering redoing jc3 due to a few having install issues so thats also on the cards, infact theres alot in my todo list per usual what i want to do just dont have the time nowadays
Good call - probably better to iron the bugs out of that than start a new project & have it knawing away at the back of your mind! Seriously though, there's more than enough to be going on with atm so anything new is an absolute bonus mate! 8-)

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 15:04
by thirunarayan
No problem king, will download fitgirl repack and do continue with to do list.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 17:29
by KiNG
thirunarayan wrote:No problem king, will download fitgirl repack and do continue with to do list.
np dude, fg is kewl if you cant get here.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 25 Mar 2017, 19:29
by LokeshSharma
Please Upload this on MEGA

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 25 Mar 2017, 22:31
by tatayoyo
I did go4up so they will be added soon but not MEGA, sorry.
MEGA requires to have an account and since free account are only 50GB, it will be full in no time.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 26 Mar 2017, 16:49
by LokeshSharma
tatayoyo wrote:I did go4up so they will be added soon but not MEGA, sorry.
MEGA requires to have an account and since free account are only 50GB, it will be full in no time.
Man KING uploaded Batman: Arkham Knight on MEGA via go4up then why not this one. Batman was 29.3 GB and this is 27.5 GB then why it can't be uploaded on MEGA.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 26 Mar 2017, 23:23
by TheMaster
LokeshSharma wrote:Man KING uploaded Batman: Arkham Knight on MEGA via go4up then why not this one. Batman was 29.3 GB and this is 27.5 GB then why it can't be uploaded on MEGA.
All I could think of when I read that was this LOL!!! :lol:

Image

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 26 Mar 2017, 23:26
by TheMaster
Image

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 27 Mar 2017, 08:54
by KiNG
lol,

it is a hassle to upload to mega now, with only 50gb credit available you have to continue to monitor your space and keep reopening new accounts when one is full and with the size of the new games your lucky to get 2 games per account. i use it when i can but its no longer me doing the bulk of the uploading.

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 29 Mar 2017, 21:23
by LokeshSharma
TheMaster wrote:
LokeshSharma wrote:Man KING uploaded Batman: Arkham Knight on MEGA via go4up then why not this one. Batman was 29.3 GB and this is 27.5 GB then why it can't be uploaded on MEGA.
All I could think of when I read that was this LOL!!! :lol:

Image
I was not talking to you and by the way don't give a damn who you are. 8-)

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 29 Mar 2017, 22:09
by TheMaster
Image

Re: Homefront.The.Revolution.Beyond.the.Walls.REPACK-KaOs

Posted: 02 Apr 2017, 06:11
by LokeshSharma
KiNG wrote:
LokeshSharma wrote:I have just one question King. Will I be able to install it on my dual core? Yes or No? Cuz I was hurt when I got to know I can't install GTAV on my pc. So now I'll have to ask for every game.
yes, it doesnt use the same method of compression.
You lied about dual core installation. It's not possible to install this game on dual core processor. after 3 Hours game extracted only 30%. I am disappointed again.