Magnet/Torrent

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
RaviGamer

Hello King, is this v1.0.0.22
KiNG

sorry i dont remember
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
mrEXEcutive

does this repack contain all movies and audios?????is this repack only for win10???and thanks for the work.....
KiNG

yes it contains everything, the original game doest work rIght on win10, not even the steam version, the silent patch corrects everything.
it probably works on all os
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
mrEXEcutive

KiNG wrote: 15 Aug 2020, 10:11 yes it contains everything, the original game doest work rIght on win10, not even the steam version, the silent patch corrects everything.
thanks a lot bro...
Acespades

Can't even reach the Google drive. Too many ads and s*it. I'm on android device and I tried like 10 times already. Don't know if Google drive is down because it's absolutely not showing anything and yes I didn't use an adblocker. Every link on this site is same.
KiNG

Image Image

all links are still active and working fine on mobile and pc.
you must be doing something wrong, are u waiting for the timer to hit 0 and clicking skip add? and blocking or closing everything else.
it is slightly more difficult to get the file on a mobile as there seems to be more crap to get past.
Acespades

KiNG wrote: 15 Aug 2020, 10:11 yes it contains everything, the original game doest work rIght on win10, not even the steam version, the silent patch corrects everything.
Bro I have the game, I just need compressed audio. Can you please upload it seperately? Thanks!
Acespades

KiNG wrote: 31 Dec 2020, 10:35 Image Image

all links are still active and working fine on mobile and pc.
you must be doing something wrong, are u waiting for the timer to hit 0 and clicking skip add? and blocking or closing everything else.
it is slightly more difficult to get the file on a mobile as there seems to be more crap to get past.
Thanks for reply. I already downloaded the game from a random site but it doesn't have audio. I figured how to download it using pc.
KiNG

seriously? i dunno if its possible to seperate the game and audio in this release due to archive rebuilding, but its something i do not have time to look into anyway sorry.
Acespades

KiNG wrote: 31 Dec 2020, 12:03 seriously? i dunno if its possible to seperate the game and audio in this release due to archive rebuilding, but its something i do not have time to look into anyway sorry.
Okay 👌 I'll Download the game again
volttics

u gotta download every link right? (dumb question first time downloading a game from here)
KiNG

volttics wrote: 03 Nov 2021, 22:50 u gotta download every link right? (dumb question first time downloading a game from here)
yeah all 4 parts, doesnt matter what host is used for what part as long as you end up with all 4 parts.
you can do them all at once with the torrent (if it is still active)
Sepand777

I run the game but it becomes crash what should I do?
SLVR

thanks
hahahi123

part 1 is coming up as a virus by windows defender
mylifeislie21

Hey there! Uhm, am new to this site and I was told by my friend that this site was good for downloading crack stuff and the first game that I downloaded was this one and I got a problem.

After installing the game, Windows Defender came up telling me that there was a Trojan inside the game and swiftly quarantined it. Now, I read that WD sometimes flags apps as viruses as false positives but I'm not too sure about it and I want to know if others have this problem too?

And from the guy that uploaded it, uhm KiNG, was it? Is this really safe and it's actually a false positive?

I could include proof but I'm not sure how to upload a pic on this site so... yeah