Wolfenstein - The New Order Game Repack

Troubleshoot For Games
iqbalmatadzin

Hi, Just want to know, why Kaos Krew don't want to repack the Wolfenstein - The New Order game?
PirateBoy

First of all, you should have posted this in the General Chat section. Anyways, wolfenstein was not done because its not worth doing. Most of the rips available online are faulty with the game crashing and bad graphics. It cannot be ripped. Your best go is either getting the full game iso or the Seyter repack (the only working repack i guess).
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
killerboy11

PirateBoy wrote:First of all, you should have posted this in the General Chat section. Anyways, wolfenstein was not done because its not worth doing. Most of the rips available online are faulty with the game crashing and bad graphics. It cannot be ripped. Your best go is either getting the full game iso or the Seyter repack (the only working repack i guess).
I think u should better link to the article in general chat section to list of titles kaos wont be doing :)
PirateBoy

I had already made such post here long time ago. Kids do not seem to read anything at all. Idiots.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

killerboy11

PirateBoy wrote:I had already made such post here long time ago. Kids do not seem to read anything at all. Idiots.
Ya i was telling u to link to that post only :)
But the guy didnt even posted the query in right section :)
PirateBoy

That's the reason why I said they are just idiots. The only forum which they look at is KaOs Releases.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By