Sound issues with most KaOs RePacks.

Troubleshoot For Games
Anh1lator

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have downloaded many KaOs RePacked games, & no doubt they are awesome, small size, clean files. But I am facing some sound related issues with some KaOs RePacks.
Recently I downloaded Sniper Elite V2, SE : Nazi Zombie Army, SE III : Afrika, COD : Modern Warfare 2, COD : MW 3, COD : BO. But, except COD : MW 2 & COD : MW 3, all the other games have NO sound, which depletes gaming experience. I can see the Sound/Music folder in game directory but no sound in game. I have already completely disabled antivirus. But still problem persists.
Please try to help me fix this issue ASAP. Waiting eagerly for response. TX in advance. :)
Last edited by Anh1lator on 06 Sep 2014, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
''It doesn't matter how hard you can hit, but what matter is how hard you can get hit.''
ProHackerz09

Anh1lator wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have downloaded many KaOs RePacked games, & no doubt they are awesome, small size, clean files. But I am facing some sound related issues with some KaOs RePacks.
Recently I downloaded Sniper Elite V2, SE : Nazi Zombie Army, SE III : Afrika, COD : Modern Warfare 2, COD : MW 3, COD : BO. But, except COD : MW 2 & COD : MW 3, all the other games have NO sound, which depletes gaming experience. I can see the Sound/Music folder in game directory but no sound in game. I have already completely disabled antivirus. But still problem persists.
Please try to help me fix this issue ASAP. Waiting eagerly for response. TX in advance. :)
I never experienced this problem before. All their games runs fine on my PC and they have audio. Try play around with the sound options in the game or your PC. Updating your driver might solve this problem.
ganster
Site Admin

this could also be your antivirus killing some of our tools that are required during install
the games you said dont have sound requires a rebuild of them during the install process and if they dont exist then that meens the tools was not there to rebuild the audio back to a readable format that game understands
try turning off your antivirus during install or add an exception to the folder reinstall the games again and if all goes well you should have audio
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
Anh1lator

Thanks for replies. Like I said I already disabled the Antivirus, but still problem persist.
I will try to re-install the game & report back. TX :)
''It doesn't matter how hard you can hit, but what matter is how hard you can get hit.''