Where Temporary Harddrive is located

Troubleshoot For Games
supermedo

After 2 hours of installing shadow of mordor I find the game file size is 40 megabytes only, in the faq it says if the folder is empty is because I ran out of temporary hard drive space.
My install destination drive have 70 GB of empty space so I doubt it ran out. (I also turned off my antivirus and ran the setup as admin)

so Where is Temporary harddrive ? is it C: partition ? also I would be happy if you guys post the game size after extraction so we know exactly the required space.
KiNG

supermedo wrote:After 2 hours of installing shadow of mordor I find the game file size is 40 megabytes only, in the faq it says if the folder is empty is because I ran out of temporary hard drive space.
My install destination drive have 70 GB of empty space so I doubt it ran out. (I also turned off my antivirus and ran the setup as admin)

so Where is Temporary harddrive ? is it C: partition ? also I would be happy if you guys post the game size after extraction so we know exactly the required space.
the temp drive is the same drive your installing to, the temp folder is actually our extras\ folder
mordor is a huge game and with 70gig free it is actually possible you ran out. my guess would be you need 80gig free.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
supermedo

Oh, Thanks KiNG.
donkeymilk

80gig free space!?

my god, things have changed since the 90's :)