Total.War.ROME.II.Ceaser.at.Gauls

Troubleshoot For Games
freakthefreak

So i succesfully downloaded and installed the game via the ~UnPaCk.bat file, which installed the game. The issue is that I cannot ind the crack files. I have many .001 part files, which I tried to combine to make an .iso, but had no luck. When I tried in WinRAR, nothing happened. When I tried in 7zip, it stopped at 85 percent and said .001 is broken. I had no setup.exe, only the .bat file. I dragged in a .dll, but still had no luck. My antivirus did not delete anything. When I double click, it brings me to Steam
donkeymilk

The first commands in the unpack.bat should join the "001.002 e.t.c " files together using the kaos unpak tools in the extras\tools folder and produce a kaoskrew.pak file.

Then it will delete all the "001.002 e.t.c " files.

It will then use the pak file file to rebuild the game.

If you're on win7 , u usually have to run some things as ADMIN
install to c:games\totalwar or your other hardrive.
But keep the folder names short.
do not have any dots(.) between folder names.
Some antivirus can still have parts running ,so double check the game folder u are unpacking in is def. excluded from scanning.

Also some kaoskrew releases need a lot more space to unpak and rebuild ,if they are big games.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 08 Dec 2014, 20:53, edited 2 times in total.
freakthefreak

It installed in the folder with my parts.
freakthefreak

It made a kaoskrew.001 file. It did everything else you said, but I still have the part files. Is there supposed to be a crack?