Fallout 3 GOTY RERIP, can't find dec3 and kaos2 error

Troubleshoot For Games
mbahdokek

i've been waiting for this game to be more smaller but smaller mean no errors, right?
so uh, i execute setup in W8 and dual-core, and in the middle of installation the batch keep counting with error,
can't find dec3 and kaos2. i guess you can fix that :D , i've been download your repack more than one times and i just found error with this good sh*tty game :cry: , i don't know why??
KiNG

mbahdokek wrote:i've been waiting for this game to be more smaller but smaller mean no errors, right?
so uh, i execute setup in W8 and dual-core, and in the middle of installation the batch keep counting with error,
can't find dec3 and kaos2. i guess you can fix that :D , i've been download your repack more than one times and i just found error with this good sh*tty game :cry: , i don't know why??
theres a few things it could be if dec3 or kaoso2 dont exist.

1: Maybe dec3 or kaoso2 got deleted by your antivirus.
2: maybe you didnt have enough free space so the files were not extracted what means many more files will also be missing.
Our releases are well known for needing a hell of alot of temp space.
3: that game in piticular has some very long folder and file names and windows has a limit to that, if you do not install to a short path like the install.exe default many files with longer folder names or file names will fail to extract.

Hope this helps, just to put your mind at ease we already know the game is fully functional so something is amiss at your end somehow.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
mbahdokek

that's why it still make me can't sleep, the reason is
seems i have more than 40gb free space in D: and 33gb in C:
my antivirus is very weak i use smadav, unregistered by microsoft as official AV (won't delete file if not opened by explorer)
and i extract the download as short as possible Image
but if bother i'm so sorry man, i never have prob like this with ur repack before
KiNG

I will install the game myself sometime today and find out how much temp space is required.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
mbahdokek

it work man, damn things i do is just unrar to the same folder as install.exe and high priority for cmd and it work man, anyway thanks dude, love KaOs
KiNG

Ohh ok, nice one