[SOLVED] Dying Light error

Troubleshoot For Games
ProHackerz09

Any solution? I rarely encounter any problem with KaOs releases. This is my 3rd retry. As usual av is off, 500 gb free space, passed the game system requirements, all drivers updated and more :roll:

Last edited by ProHackerz09 on 02 Feb 2015, 22:00, edited 5 times in total.
ganster
Site Admin

are you sure its installed ok all them bat files apart from end should of been deleted
and what is that box in center of screen?

i didnt rip this game so im not 100% sure on the bats but normaly we delete em when there finished with same with the kaos.vbs now i know that would of been deleted at the end of install
if you want me to check it over for you join our irc server link is at top CHAT and i will help you over teamviewer if u cant manage to sort it out
Last edited by ganster on 29 Jan 2015, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
mangaman

You are right , never had ny issues with KK releases, the problem is exactly as you showed it.
i even ried to install it again still not runing and it shows the OK with the small box.

Any solutions.
thanks
mangaman

ganster wrote:are you sure its installed ok all them bat files apart from end should of been deleted
and what is that box in center of screen?

i didnt rip this game so im not 100% sure on the bats but normaly we delete em when there finished with same with the kaos.vbs now i know that would of been deleted at the end of install
if you want me to check it over for you join our irc server link is at top CHAT and i will help you over teamviewer if u cant manage to sort it out
When you run the game the box in the center of the screen shows or pops up then you wait nothing happens, click OK nothing happens.
ganster
Site Admin

we are unsure why your getting errors with this release it works fine for us on win7 64bit
im gonna try it on win 8\8.1 tomorrow to see if it does the same so ill post back with my results
from the pic it looks like u on win 8
are you also on win 8 mangaman if so then it could be somthing to do with that
KiNG

Yep running fine here, strange....
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Owen

I am having this same issue, yet can't seem to find a way around it. I have done two installs, in different locations each time. I used the executable installer. Everything is up to date. I ran as admin, with windows 7 and vista compatibility, but nothing seems to work so far. I also tried the crack from RLD just to see, and still nothing. I have had steam open and closed, but that ends with the same result.
ProHackerz09

Looks like I'm not alone here. Btw I'm using Windows 8.1 64-bit. I opened the .bat files and it shows the usual message "everything OK. Click anything to continue" but still can't run it
KiNG

Did anybody here try installing the new resident evil hd? Im curious as it uses the same batch files and method.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
ProHackerz09

Multiple cmd during installation

Run unpack.bat from game folder

Still can't start the game
KiNG

2 of the the command windows are unable to find kaoscmp for some reason so only 1/2 the game files are been restored.
I do not understand how it could be happening as all 4 windows get the file from the same location.
Bet its another issue were going to have to work around due to retarded windows 8, this is far from the first time we had to do this lol.
ganster
Site Admin

well them images looks weird are you forcing all batch windows to start manualy?
because it looks like its running the end batch 4 times and that will never happen there setup in a way that you cant force em to run
i think iv found the issue but it still installed ok on my system even when trying it on win 8.1 64bit so it might only be linked to slow hdds as its got more of a chance to conflict with each other

if you want to try a quick fix do this install it like normal
but during the first unpack process soon as its unpacked the extra batch files try edit (_KaOs_Enc2.bat, _KaOs_Enc3.bat, _KaOs_Enc4.bat)
and replace the cd line so for example in _KaOs_Enc2.bat it will look like this
on line 10 you will see this cd Extras\Tools\1
what you need to do is replace 1 with the batch number so in that example it will be cd Extras\Tools\2
do the same for the other batch and then let it run like normal dont force em to run or u just have more issues
hope that fixes it for you guys if u still having issues post it in here
KiNG

Repack will be added soon.
Owen

The quick fix above worked! Thanks for the fast reply and help ganster!
Last edited by Owen on 30 Jan 2015, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
mangaman

ganster wrote:we are unsure why your getting errors with this release it works fine for us on win7 64bit
im gonna try it on win 8\8.1 tomorrow to see if it does the same so ill post back with my results
from the pic it looks like u on win 8
are you also on win 8 mangaman if so then it could be somthing to do with that
Yes am using windows 8.1 and I think u right .it has to do with the OS.

Thanks
mangaman

KiNG wrote:Did anybody here try installing the new resident evil hd? Im curious as it uses the same batch files and method.
Yep I did install the new resident evil HD remastered and its working perfect ly.