injustice gods among us

Troubleshoot For Games
pradeepnarayan097

hi..I have downloaded all 5 parts in INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US ULTIMATE EDITION (1.8GB).... but when extracting i got this error
(E:\PRADEEP-PC GAMES\IGAUUEK.part4.rar: Checksum error in Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.Ultimate.Edition-KaOs\kas-igauue.r27. The file is corrupt)
pls re-upload the part 4 again please please......sorry for my bad english
KiNG

pradeepnarayan097 wrote:hi..I have downloaded all 5 parts in INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US ULTIMATE EDITION (1.8GB).... but when extracting i got this error
(E:\PRADEEP-PC GAMES\IGAUUEK.part4.rar: Checksum error in Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.Ultimate.Edition-KaOs\kas-igauue.r27. The file is corrupt)
pls re-upload the part 4 again please please......sorry for my bad english
the files are almost always intact on the servers, the crc errors are usually down to the users unstable connection.
i would advise to download the part again and report back.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
pradeepnarayan097

thanks for reply......at first i thought its because of my connection and i downloaded same part for 4 times... still its giving same error (kas-igauue.r27 the file is corrupt) pls help...i really need this game
KiNG

pradeepnarayan097 wrote:thanks for reply......at first i thought its because of my connection and i downloaded same part for 4 times... still its giving same error (kas-igauue.r27 the file is corrupt) pls help...i really need this game
use the keep broken files option with winrar and i will upload just the damaged files starting with kas-igauue.r27
if thats the only one it will make my life easier lol
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
pradeepnarayan097

thats the only file i need......all rest files extracted....when will u upload that kas-igauue.r27 file
KiNG

pradeepnarayan097 wrote:thats the only file i need......all rest files extracted....when will u upload that kas-igauue.r27 file
now... here u go http://www.multiupfile.com/f/01407a88
pradeepnarayan097

THANK YOU...... :D i really appreciate your help.... it finaly solved my problem.....installation completed in 45 mins...game is working......
Last edited by pradeepnarayan097 on 15 Feb 2015, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
Austinbale

I hav the same problem but with aliens colonial marines
I hav downloaded all parts but while extracting
an error pops up saying part 6 file 60 is corrupt
could you plz upload file 60 of aliens colonial marines
Austinbale

Hey thanks d re-downloading of part 6 worked