Vector Thrust

Troubleshoot For Games
Anh1lator

I have successfully installed Vector Thrust in default directory, I hadn't changed anything, but when I try to start the game from its exe, an error occurs ( check screenshot).
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads ... 0fbd02.png

I have the exactly same problem with Rocket League KaOs release. I haven't encountered such problem before.

Please help me fix this.

P.S. : Almost 45-50 GB space is free on HDD.
Anh1lator

Can anyone from KaOs Krew help me fix this.
''It doesn't matter how hard you can hit, but what matter is how hard you can get hit.''
KiNG

Anh1lator wrote:Can anyone from KaOs Krew help me fix this.
you using install.exe to install it?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Anh1lator

KiNG wrote:
Anh1lator wrote:Can anyone from KaOs Krew help me fix this.
you using install.exe to install it?
Yes.
KiNG

I think I released a fix for that game, its in the games comments. But I'm sure the game still started without it and you could play it awile before running into trouble.

I'm assuming u already tried the usual like turning av off wile installing, checking required temp space n stuff.

If your the same guy having issues with most of the games I would just format and try them again lol
Last edited by KiNG on 11 Aug 2015, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Anh1lator

KiNG wrote:I think I released a fix for that game, its in the games comments. But I'm sure the game still started without it and you could play it awile before running into trouble.

I'm assuming u already tried the usual like turning av off wile installing, checking required temp space n stuff.

If your the same guy having issues with most of the games I would just format and try them again lol
Yes I already turned off, cleared temp. files (with CCleaner and manually), and as I said 45-50 GB free on the drive I have installed the game ,and other stuff.

Yes I am the same guy having problems with other games lol, but the other issues are different, I think it ain't got nothing to do with this (I think so).
So, what do u suggest, what I should do ?
KiNG

Anh1lator wrote:
KiNG wrote:I think I released a fix for that game, its in the games comments. But I'm sure the game still started without it and you could play it awile before running into trouble.

Yes I already turned off, cleared temp. files (with CCleaner and manually), and as I said 45-50 GB free on the drive I have installed the game ,and other stuff.

Yes I am the same guy having problems with other games lol, but the other issues are different, I think it ain't got nothing to do with this (I think so).
its not an error i have seen before it appears to be specific to that game, did you try the posted fix?
Anh1lator

KiNG wrote:
Anh1lator wrote:

its not an error i have seen before it appears to be specific to that game, did you try the posted fix?
Will try, but I don't think it makes any sense cuz the game won't even start and shows the error straight away.