dyibg light bozak horde installing guide

Troubleshoot For Games
gannu

Guyz help me.can't able to install this addon ...I set the path wr I installed the game . No extra folder directly on the msin game..but after completion of install thr r no exe files.it creates a new folder named dev tools.in that folder dyinng light player exe is thr but prompts no steam error while execute. installed steam no use...and thr no crack folder plz help
Last edited by gannu on 17 Aug 2015, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

gannu wrote:Guyz help me.can't able to install this addon ...I set the path wr I installed the game . No extra folder directly on the msin game..but after completion of install thr r no exe files.it creates a new folder named dev tools.in that folder dyinng light player exe is thr but prompts no steam error while execute. installed steam no use...and thr no crack folder plz help
hello again.

first of all this addon was never supposed to be installed to the cp version, it was only tested with reloadeds original release and our own.
the game must be identical to reloadeds or ours for the patch not to fail. even if theres a slight difference files will be skipped.
it makes it difficult for us to help if your not using our version but does the cp version include an update of some sort? if it does that could be the issue
the addon must be installed to the original base game before updates as the addon already includes them.
the cp version may also be missing files as they have a history of removing game data what apparently is not required, well at least not at the beginning of the game lol.
only other things really are what is already in our nfo, its quite possible you run out of temp space so the files did not all extract, but like i said its hard to say when your not using one of the required versions.
Last edited by KiNG on 17 Aug 2015, 20:10, edited 2 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
gannu

hmm thanks for ur concern ....the only solution is to dl the addon which was repacked by themm....and one more thing is kaos and corepack are RIVALS loll..just asking out of curiosity
Coded23

I don't think they are rivals mate, Kaos are oldskool rippers and corepack are modern day repacker, where most of repack requires to modify the game files to make smaller repacks and kaos don't modify any game file they rip the game as it is.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha