Fallout 3 GOTY unarchived bsa files

Troubleshoot For Games
mohamad

recently i have downloaded fallout 3 GOTY repack kaos but when the gameplay should start the game crash i entered the game files and i saw that bsa files was unarchived i tried to archive them but it didnt work so if someone give me a screenshot inside his bsa files ,the game may start.

(sorry for the bad English)
KiNG

mohamad wrote:recently i have downloaded fallout 3 GOTY repack kaos but when the gameplay should start the game crash i entered the game files and i saw that bsa files was unarchived i tried to archive them but it didnt work so if someone give me a screenshot inside his bsa files ,the game may start.

(sorry for the bad English)
there is no need to do anything like that, the game works with the archives unpacked. there is something else your doing wrong, maybe you run out of temporary space wile installing as this game requires alot, even a couple of missing files will stop the game from starting, the reg data could have been blocked during install also.
or maybe you downloaded our older version which had issues installing on win8, if this is the case there is a way to correct it but will take some explaining.
we did a few different rips of this game over time, updating methods and changing tools and codecs to get it smaller, the recent version on site atm should be fine on all windows versions.
Last edited by KiNG on 18 Aug 2015, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
mohamad

I downloaded it yesterday (torrent),here is another thing when it started there is "pipos error-26" on the left of the screen.
I can make sure if there is a missing file(s) if you give me the details of yours (size,number of files,etc...)
Last edited by mohamad on 18 Aug 2015, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

mohamad wrote:I downloaded it yesterday (torrent),here is another thing when it started there is "pipos error-26" on the left of the screen
the torrent is an old version, it was never updated as we stopped doing torrents.

it should be fine as long as your not using win8.

if i remember rightly we used a file duplication method on that one. so im guessing you did not use the default installer location.
i think maybe the file path is to long your trying to install it to, try installing it again with the installer using its default folder.
only other thing i can think of is your temp space could be to low, that also causes missing files.
Last edited by KiNG on 18 Aug 2015, 12:19, edited 2 times in total.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
mohamad

First I am using windows 7, my HDD is only 80GB (17GB EMPTY), and yeah I didn't use the default installing location and the game installing time is 2 hours.
So I think I will remove it.

And thank you.
KiNG

mohamad wrote:First I am using windows 7, my HDD is only 80GB (17GB EMPTY), and yeah I didn't use the default installing location and the game installing time is 2 hours.
So I think I will remove it.

And thank you.
np, but it does tell you to use a short path in the .nfo file
mohamad

just one another thing , can you give me the details of yours size,number of files,etc... (if you dont have the game already installed just skip this reply)
KiNG

mohamad wrote:just one another thing , can you give me the details of yours size,number of files,etc... (if you dont have the game already installed just skip this reply)
Sorry I do not have it installed anymore,
mohamad

startup menu