Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf - Only 1 course

Troubleshoot For Games
ronandex

No problems with install and getting the game up and running. Short patch D:\Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf to a separate drive. My issue is I'm only able load one course (Golden Meadows) from Solo Play. I checked the courses folder from the drive the game is installed to and there are 18 courses in there. Is this a Steam file location issue.
KiNG

skidrows releases have not been reliable for sometime now.
im sorry to say it could be anything really, its a direct copy from skidrows release so if theres a fault its in there release aswell. i know there steam emulator constantly gets deleted aswell i dont know if this could have effected anything or not, i only actually played it a few mins im not a fan of golf games and didnt expect many if any people to download it either
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ronandex

Thanks for your feedback.
Last edited by ronandex on 20 May 2016, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.
ronandex

Double checked the firewall and incoming traffic was blocked but not outgoing. After I blocked outgoing traffic and started up the game, the various courses appeared.
KiNG

thanx for poping back and letting us know, will be helpfull to other users with the same issue.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Borderboy

Got the same problem Tried the Firewall route but its not blocking the program Can only get Golden Meadows but all the courses are loaded tried reloading the program with AV shut down No effect
tso

Yes also blocked in and out going rules of firewall advanced settings of the game selecting the 64bit.exe and all courses were made available
And thanks for the suggestion :)
Last edited by tso on 14 Jul 2016, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
Borderboy

Back in July got it sorted using suggestion of Firewall. had to rebuild PC this week so had to reload game.This time the fix isn't working Tried all combinations of firewall blocking in and out but nothing is working this time Still can only get Golden Meadows any suggestions guys. What am i doing wrong?