Dyling Light The Folllowing Enhanced Edition Install Issue

Troubleshoot For Games
DoomDawn

When I try to install DLTFEE, the installation gets to about 40-50% done then it pops up with an error about Steam_api64.dll unable to find or unpack this file. I wondered if one of my .rar files were corrupt but i even extracted the rar files 3 times just to make sure but didn't receive an error. I tried installing this game about 4 times and I always get the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this or what could be the cause of the problem? I have windows 10 by the way. My laptop specs are Acer Aspire V3-571G intel i5-3210M 2.5GHz Nvidia GT 630M with 1GB VRAM, 6GB Ram and 1 TB SSHD. I have about 400GB free still on my laptop and I also tried installing the game to the default location. Any help would be very appreciated.
KiNG

antivirus or windows defender is probably stopping it from been extracted as that file file is the main part of the steam bypass (Crack)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Coded23

As king said AV or defender is culprit here, just turn it off and try extracting.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
thehitman18

DoomDawn wrote:When I try to install DLTFEE, the installation gets to about 40-50% done then it pops up with an error about Steam_api64.dll unable to find or unpack this file. I wondered if one of my .rar files were corrupt but i even extracted the rar files 3 times just to make sure but didn't receive an error. I tried installing this game about 4 times and I always get the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this or what could be the cause of the problem? I have windows 10 by the way. My laptop specs are Acer Aspire V3-571G intel i5-3210M 2.5GHz Nvidia GT 630M with 1GB VRAM, 6GB Ram and 1 TB SSHD. I have about 400GB free still on my laptop and I also tried installing the game to the default location. Any help would be very appreciated.
As king said it is a main cracked steam file you need to disable your AV and after installation you have to add that file in exclude list of your AV so it won't get removed after AV got enabled. Hope it will help.
DoomDawn

Yeah I knew that the file that was failing to unpack was the main cracked steam file but was wondering why it wasn't unpacking. I thought I had disabled my Bitdefender AV but I guess I didn't and now managed to disable it and the game now installed! Thanks guys for the help I appreciate it. I can finally play Dying Light and have some fun.