Half Life Collection problem

Troubleshoot For Games
Jack

Many thanks for this collection but I have a problem during installation, it crashes at 43%
Thanks in advance
1kConquer

redownload?
KiNG

1kConquer wrote:redownload?
it crashes or gets stuck?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Jack

KiNG wrote:
1kConquer wrote:redownload?
it crashes or gets stuck?

It stucks and then I get error that Install.tmp or something like that is not respoding
KiNG

try installing in safe mode.
i can not remember exacally how this game was compressed but tools like msc drop alot of temp files wile installing, sometimes one of those files can get picked up by securty and deleted.
instilling in safe mode will ensure all windows security and any you have installed is totally disabled, it will also rule out any memory issues you may have, as most background tasks with be also disabled and anything else what maybe conflicting with it.
Last edited by KiNG on 04 Jun 2017, 09:03, edited 3 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Jack

KiNG wrote:try installing in safe mode.
i can not remember exacally how this game was compressed but tools like msc drop alot of temp files wile installing, sometimes one of those files can get picked up by securty and deleted.
instilling in safe mode will ensure all windows security and any you have installed is totally disabled, it will also rule out any memory issues you may have, as most background tasks with be also disabled and anything else what maybe conflicting with it.
Thanks for help! I will let you know if that fixed the problem
Jack

KiNG wrote:try installing in safe mode.
I still get same error