Watch Dogs 2 Sky Texture Glitch

Troubleshoot For Games
TheMaster

Anyone know what might be causing this sky texture glitch? I've tried a few quick things like reinstalling Redistributables & then tinkering around with a few video settings but it still persists. My video driver is up-to-date (although a new optional one has just appeared last few days so may try that soon). Tried to find some solutions online but so far no luck for this specific thing. Annoying as hell tbh! Normally I can fix things like this fairly quickly but might have to do a bit more digging to figure this out. Pics were evening shots if you're wondering why the psychedelic sky colors! It's the whitish section which is the wrong color/colorless. Any help appreciated 8-)

"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
tatayoyo

set everything to low.
if the bug persists then it may be drivers or software related.
I want to get high... so high...
TheMaster

Yeah tried that & problem still there. I even did a clean install with the new video driver after the original post with no change. Funny thing is when I first start the game the sky is perfect but after about 5 mins the big white areas appear. Also after the original post I went a couple of streets away, brought the phone up on the screen & went away from the pc for about an hour to do something - when I came back the sky was perfect but then after a few mins of playing the glitch appeared again. Did another search & couldn't find anyone discussing this particular issue so can't be a common one. Annoying!

Here's a shot I just took with settings at Low. Daytime now so it's even clearer -

"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
tatayoyo

well, you're not alone apparently : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g0X7PdQ-Z4
I want to get high... so high...
TheMaster

Yeah saw that one, quite a different glitch though. Tbh I'm not sure if I even want to play this game. It's quite beautiful to look at & has a lot of stuff to do & sites to see BUT it's so chock full of really annoying blatant social engineering/propaganda/PC BS & the main characters are so terribly weak, unbelievable & just fkn annoying that I don't think I'll be able to take it for very long before I go apeshit in-game & just go around killing & destroying everything in site out of pure frustration LOL! :evil: :lol:
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon