need solution in The.Testament.Of.Sherlock.Holmes

Troubleshoot For Games
nxgen22

I have downloaded the The.Testament.Of.Sherlock.Holmes kaos repack. but unpacking its giving me error the it can not open a file for writing purpose. The file name is "texture_levels_normal_lm_grayscale.pak". And the error is been giving by KaOsDI.exe. I searched the file in /000 directory, but it is not there. I uncaked the game at "c:/games" as default. Can you please post any fix.
Last edited by nxgen22 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

sounds like something is blocking kaosdi from doing its job, try turning your av and things off.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
3Lions

nxgen22 wrote:I have downloaded the The.Testament.Of.Sherlock.Holmes kaos repack. but unpacking its giving me error the it can not open a file for writing purpose. The file name is "texture_levels_normal_lm_grayscale.pak". And the error is been giving by KaOsDI.exe. I searched the file in /000 directory, but it is not there. I uncaked the game at "c:/games" as default. Can you please post any fix.
Could be the files didnt all download correctly, check file size's and re-download then extract...
Last edited by 3Lions on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.