Metal.Gear.Solid.V.The.Phantom.Pain.REPACK-KaOs

Troubleshoot For Games
JOEMOMMA1702

KiNG wrote:when your installing the game (before command prompt pops up) copy the file to the games root folder, then the command prompt should do its job when installer is finished.

was a small mistake on my part, i already had software installed with the zlib library what must have have added the correct dlls to my system so i did not notice it was required for the rebuling tool.
i did make a small fix for it but i am unable to find what i did with the game.

i have only had the error reported once previously so i can only assume most people unknowingly have the library installed already.

edit:

i will attempt to find the game and upload the fix just so people can have a corrected version for there backups.
from what i remember it was a new install.exe and a tiny extra archive what you replace the old ones with.
>where is the root folder
TheMaster

The "root folder" is the first or main folder where the game is installed. This is actually basic knowledge that you should have before even downloading games off the internet! I haven't installed this game myself so not sure what it's named when installed but it'll be something like - C:/Metal.Gear.Solid.V.The.Phantom.Pain.REPACK-KaOs/ or C:/Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain/ (I just used C:/ as an example also - you may have it on another drive).
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!