plz help me to install the teastemant of sherlock holmes plz

Troubleshoot For Games
hamdy67

Hi i installed the game in G then i wanted to unpack it it should be in C:Games and i dont have that folder i tried to create one installed the game there and it download but in the last it says error i tried in admin it just says an error game.pcf is not found plz i want to install it anyone plz say how to install if dont have C:games plz help and i read the nfo and didnt understand it
Last edited by hamdy67 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
PirateBoy

Just use the Install.exe. Choose a short destination like C:Games and make sure you have enough space while installation. Make sure you have around 10-15gb space at least. Run the setup and wait for its completion. Do not delete or stop the setup midway.
Last edited by PirateBoy on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
hamdy67

PirateBoy wrote:Just use the Install.exe. Choose a short destination like C:Games and make sure you have enough space while installation. Make sure you have around 10-15gb space at least. Run the setup and wait for its completion. Do not delete or stop the setup midway.
i put the installer of the game and the files in C:Games and when i unrar them and run unpack.bat as admin it says C/Windows/system32/game.pcf is not found and without admin same proplem 3 min and error says checking extras
ganster
Site Admin

try running the bat as a normal user sumtimes running as administrator can force the dir to c:windowssystem32
Last edited by ganster on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
hamdy67

Ok installed game in C:Games put after all says an error in texure or somthing and the game menu is in blue and white and the game just load in new game plz help me
KiNG

hamdy67 wrote:Ok installed game in C:Games put after all says an error in texure or somthing and the game menu is in blue and white and the game just load in new game plz help me
maybe you should give up and just buy the game lol.

try turning your antivirus software off and install it again. sounds like kaosdi.exe (texture & audio rebuilding tool) got deleted by mistake.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
hamdy67

ok koasdi was deleted but i had closed the antivirus before installation and downloaded the game in C/games so plz anyone say whats i am doing wrong or give me a solution and i willso gratful to him
KiNG

Your av might have a exceptions list what u can add the games folder to, or u could tr Uninstalling your av and install it again after game is installed.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files