DMC DEVIL MAY CRY GAME BUG

Troubleshoot For Games
Pradert

THERE IS A BUG IN MISSION 16... IM STUCK AT THE ELEVATOR WHEN I REACHED ON F87.... I TRIED TO RESTART AT CHECKPOINT BUT IT DOES NOT WORK...... PLZ HELP GUYZZ HOW TO FIX THIS.....
Last edited by Pradert on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
jack36rosen72

i am also stuck at level 16 in the elevator at floor 87 i restarted the whole level 3 times change the skin to standard nothing happened...PLZ HELP KAOS CREW
Last edited by jack36rosen72 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
rajib

same problem here.......am also stuck in mission 16 in the elevator......pls who upload this game give us a bug fix crack pls.........am also using KAOS rip.........
Last edited by rajib on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
kyurem09

i think the elevator is a loading screen like the black hole thingy in mission 2
Last edited by kyurem09 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
airfie

for everyone who stuck at elevator - mission 16, it is a cutscene after get to floor 87 watch youtube!
I notice my HDD indicator is not blinking, it's mean no activity. WTF?
I also try to skip cutscene before get to floor 87, I see the loading process, but it's not work.

not only mission 16, I also find another bugs:
- spawning enemies, it's delay few second after music started. I must look/move around to make them spawn
- lost soul missing, but sound still can heard
- I can't see projectile from saw boy (a big fat giant monster with hands saw, I forget the name)
- respawn below floor
- red/blue ring not working (I just hold lock on, but the ring not blinking)

this is the second time KaOs disapponting me,
please... fix it!

anyone ever try update and the bugs gone?
Last edited by airfie on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 5 times in total.
KiNG

airfie wrote:for everyone who stuck at elevator - mission 16, it is a cutscene after get to floor 87 watch youtube!
I notice my HDD indicator is not blinking, it's mean no activity. WTF?
I also try to skip cutscene before get to floor 87, I see the loading process, but it's not work.

not only mission 16, I also find another bugs:
- spawning enemies, it's delay few second after music started. I must look/move around to make them spawn
- lost soul missing, but sound still can heard
- I can't see projectile from saw boy (a big fat giant monster with hands saw, I forget the name)
- respawn below floor
- red/blue ring not working (I just hold lock on, but the ring not blinking)

this is the second time KaOs disapponting me,
please... fix it!

anyone ever try update and the bugs gone?
i think you will find the issues in this game are not caused by us, we only recoded the movies, its a development probblem, most of them u listed i havnt had or even heard of and the game has been posted a long wile now. maybe you could try updateing the game
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
airfie

KiNG wrote: I think you will find the issues in this game are not caused by us, we only recoded the movies, its a development probblem, most of them u listed i havnt had or even heard of and the game has been posted a long wile now. maybe you could try updateing the game
first, thanks for reply :D
yeah, I will do update, hope it will works.
Last edited by airfie on 14 Aug 2013, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
siddiqsazzad001

This problem of Graphics Rev: but I solved that if you stuck at 87 elvetor than Restart Checkpoint and goto Options>Graphics Settings>
Resolution must be 320x 200
Gpu Quality must be Low .Than it will be work
KiNG

thank you, not a game i have ever played much of but i am sure somebody will find that very helpful.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)