MegaDownloader for mega links

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
donkeymilk

Just in case some hasn't heard of this,here's where to get it.
It's a nice little downloader client for grabbing Mega.co.nz links.
It has clipboard grabbing and pause action,and is still been improved on currently.(it's on beta 82.0)
http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.co.uk/
http://megauploaderapp.blogspot.com.es/
(not sure of the relationship between this two sites)

The dev says it's version 7,but if you search on the link above you can get his beta version 0.82.
I've been using 0.82 version without any issues.

P.S.. If you're running Google blocker addon on Firefox, you won't see the download links on the right of the page.
So make sure you allow the site .
Last edited by donkeymilk on 19 Sep 2013, 20:31, edited 4 times in total.
ProHackerz09

donkeymilk wrote:Just in case some hasn't heard of this,here's where to get it.
It's a nice little downloader client for grabbing Mega.co.nz links.
It has clipboard grabbing and pause action,and is still been improved on currently.(it's on beta 82.0)

P.S.. If you're running Google blocker addon on Firefox, you won't see the download links on the right of the page.
So make sure you allow the site .
I used Internet Download Manager to download files from the internet. Its easy to use and the download speed is incredible :)
donkeymilk

Yeh,i use that most of the time,but i can never get firfox to accept larger files files from mega.co.nz.
I've got the Mega F.Faddon too.
The page just flashes telling me to click on a certain icon in the browser if i want to download a larger file,from mega,
but the icon never shows up,and my browser freezes and has to be closed with a process killer.
So the Megadownloader is great if your having probs. in your browser with mega links.
P.S.. I'M not sure you get fasterdownloads with idm's multi threaded downloads,it seems to be the same speed with just one download thread. I've used that idm optimizer prog. too,which is ok.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 19 Sep 2013, 20:40, edited 2 times in total.