[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/367670/[/url]
Controller Companion [1.0.0.6]
1.73MB

Code: Select all

http://1drv.ms/1HVJhpD
you need net 4.5.1 installed

credits for orig. upload:xBEMANIxGIRLx
Walthor

Do not likey. I'm a K&M PC player and anything that tries to remove that is evil in my eyes.
Yes, I'm a relic and I'll soon be maggot food but please, enough with the console kiddie pampering.

Hey DM, not my place but you may want to provide some description and not just links when starting
a new thread. Just a friendly suggestion buddy. Have a nice one.

:)
KiNG

people who want to use a controller should stick to using consoles, using one on a pc is just plain wrong, been abit of a relic myself i guess all us oldies feel the same.

but the new gen use both i guess so im sure this thread will be helpful to the kiddies, cheers dm
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Walthor

Yupp, true dat - New generation, new evo-level, so probably just a matter of time before my M&K becomes
exhibit items in some virtual museum, like The Googlenheim Cookie Museum or something.

Too bad people (both young and old) don't have a better filtering process when choosing their next merc.
But I guess toys will be toys, kids will be kids, and grandpa will always be grumpy about his lawn.

Ps. The last console I actually owned was a Sega Genesis II. ;)
TheMaster

I'm definitely with you guys when it comes to controllers on PC, especially for shooters where controllers can NEVER, EVER match the precision and intuitiveness of mouse & keyboard - anyone who tries to argue otherwise is just plain & simple a complete kook and not applying common sense!

However, there are games where a controller can be an advantage. I use a controller for some 3rd-person games especially those that incorporate driving, etc. Sometimes I'll even use a combination of both m&k for some parts and controller for others. Trying to use a mouse & keyboard for driving games is about as stupid as using a controller for 1st-person shooters ie. why bother when a better tool exists!

I also have a joystick stashed away for flying & space combat games.

Moral of the story - just use the right tool for the job at hand eg. you don't use a screwdriver to hammer in nails ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
Coded23

I completely agree with all your opinions guys. K&M is great for playing games on pc until some games forcing us to use gamepad/joystick to play.
Last edited by Coded23 on 01 Jun 2015, 11:22, edited 7 times in total.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
donkeymilk

Controller.Companion.v1.0.0.8.Cracked-ZEKE

If I'm honest ,i haven't actually used this yet :)
But it's useful for some peeps.