BF 3 patches and some issues.

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
Anh1lator

Battlefield 3 ,Its a old game, but I haven't played it because of some sound issues in the game.
The game runs fine on the PC, but there is a "Sound Echo or Sound Looping" issues that really annoy me while playing, the words, sounds, etc. keeps repeating like an echo that is really very annoying while playing.
So, I was thinking if there is any patch or something, or any fix availablr for this, please tell me, that would be very helpful.
Any help would be appreciated. :)
''It doesn't matter how hard you can hit, but what matter is how hard you can get hit.''
Coded23

You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
Anh1lator

thirunarayan wrote:FIX FOR AUDIO CUTTING OUT.
I don't know if its an actual fix for the issue that I stated, but still I tried it but sadly it didn't seem to help and yeah with the sound looping it also has the same audio cutting too, but this fix didn't help.
But thanks for ur reply.
If u find any other fix please reply. :)
''It doesn't matter how hard you can hit, but what matter is how hard you can get hit.''
Anh1lator

EDIT :
List of things I have tried :
* Tried Turning all settings to low, Vsync off
* Tried lower the resolution
* Tried changing in game audo and other settings
* Tried disabling raw mouse input using some 'BF3 settings editor' tool
* Tried turning some settings in sound (advanced tab) 24 bit 48000 KHz to 24 bit 44100 KHz or something like that
* Tried changing some preferences with some file in My Documents > BF 3 or whatever

and some other fixes

• The only fix that seemed to work is changing the 'Affinity' of BF3.exe to single core (Checking only one processor CPU 0 and unchecking All processors option, in Task Manager), BUT after doing this the 'Sound echo/loop' is almost fixed, but because of changing the Affinity to Single Core performance and frame rates drops badly.

So, if anyone has a fix for this or anything that can be used to fix this issue, please post here.

And I want to ask if there's any Patches or something available for this game that can be downloaded and applied to the game, then please tell me 'bout it and post it here.
Coded23

-Buddha
Anh1lator

thirunarayan wrote:Try this BF3 patches.
Can't use it. No download links, it shows update through in-game updater, and as I don't have legit copy of the game I can't do that.
Btw. I think I have the BlackBox Rip/Repack.
Last edited by Anh1lator on 18 Jul 2015, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

Anh1lator wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Try this BF3 patches.
Can't use it. No download links, it shows update through in-game updater, and as I don't have legit copy of the game I can't do that.
Btw. I think I have the BlackBox Rip/Repack.
Try asking in the blackbox forum lol
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Anh1lator

lol
But it isn't an BB Rip/Repack issue, its an issue with the game, there are many people suffering from this issue. Maybe this game not optimised for Dual Core Processors.
Btw KiNG, u got a beast PC specs there, I think u will be playing every game maxed out !
KiNG

Anh1lator wrote:lol
But it isn't an BB Rip/Repack issue, its an issue with the game, there are many people suffering from this issue. Maybe this game not optimised for Dual Core Processors.
Btw KiNG, u got a beast PC specs there, I think u will be playing every game maxed out !
Yeah havnt had a game I couldn't max out yet :)
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Coded23

Whats your pc specs? @Anh1lator.
-Buddha
TheMaster

Yeah I wondered that too thirunarayan. I'm pretty sure I played the Blackbox version of BF3 and I had absolutely no problems.

My experience over many, many years of gaming and playing scene releases & rips is that if you have a somewhat decent gaming rig & you know what you're doing then the problems you experience are very few & far between. NEARLY ALL THE PROBLEMS I've seen people posting about over all that time have been issues they were getting due to -

1. Their hardware
2. Something not right in their system (video/sound/physx drivers missing or conflicting, etc, etc)
3. Their lack of knowledge

VERY FEW problems were actually anything to do with the actual release they were trying to install.

My advice is always that if gaming is what you do most of the time on a PC then get the right tool for the job & learn what you need to know!!! I've said it before & I'll say it again - you don't use a screwdriver to drive in a nail!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

Yeah I agree, play a game on a potato you can expect the experience to go rotton.
donkeymilk

There's been a few blackbox releases in the past with screwed up cutscenes or audio.
Driver san francisco is one i remember.
I think Mass effect was another.
It's annoying ,but it's bound to happen sometimes with so many games been released.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 20 Jul 2015, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
Coded23

Yeah ! Even COD MW 2 & 3 had very poor audio quality tho @donkeymilk.
-Buddha
KiNG

thirunarayan wrote:Yeah ! Even COD MW 2 & 3 had very poor audio quality tho @donkeymilk.
our old releases of those were the better ones at the time, think i still have them somewere. i keep meaning to go back and redo them all with our current methods but it would take alot of time i dont have atm :(

i may consider reuploading our old releases.....
Last edited by KiNG on 20 Jul 2015, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
Coded23

KiNG wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Yeah ! Even COD MW 2 & 3 had very poor audio quality tho @donkeymilk.
our old releases of those were the better ones at the time, think i still have them somewere. i keep meaning to go back and redo them all with our current methods but it would take alot of time i dont have atm :(

i may consider reuploading our old releases.....
No problem king and thanks for considering re-uploading.
-Buddha
Anh1lator

I have a laptop with i3 , Nvidia 820m GPU, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD.
The sound-looping/echo problem is a well known problem in BF3, I just couldn't find the fix except Changing the CPU Affinity.
Actually I needed Skidrow, Codex or some 'Cracked' updates.
And yeah King, most the CoD games (MW, MW2, MW3, WaW, BO) I had were KaOs RIPs. And all worked fine. :)
Last edited by Anh1lator on 07 Aug 2015, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.