Request - Age of Empires II HD The African Kingdoms

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
thehitman18

Hello admin,

Can you please upload "Age of Empires II HD The African Kingdoms". which contains all packs of
AOE II HD Age of Kings Campaign
AOE II HD The Conquerers Campaign
AOE II HD The Forgotten Campaign
AOE II HD The African Kingdoms Campaign. with crack fixed and bugs removed.

And if possible can you please also add "Age of Empires II HD The Rise of the Rajas." to the pack and make a complete collection of AOE II HD. Well thanks to KAOSKREW for wonderful work.
KiNG

i will add it to my list but were a bit behind on the games atm.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
thehitman18

Yeah, it would be fine. no hurry. currently I am not able to play games or visit site regularly. but i see this is a collection game and i need it in my special collection that's y i request for this. Thanks King for quick response.
CoCoKos

Personally i think it may be better to wait a while before doing Age of Empires 2 HD, they recently added more to it and may be planning more yet. A pack once they're done with it would be nicer I think.

Also the latest release (Rise of the Rajas) has bugs, which weren't present in older versions (one of the older campaigns can't be completed), they seem to have a habit of breaking something unrelated when adding something new. So all round it might be a good idea to wait till they're done adding stuff and hopefully patched all their mistakes.
thehitman18

10x for update cocokos.