Your most anticipated games?

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
CoCoKos

There's been such a glut of games for a while, big games, small games, modern, retro, there's just so many.

Though I don't actually have something I'm really excited about right now, sure there's things like Cyberpunk 2077 but who knows when exactly that will get here or what it will ultimately be like.

There are smaller games I'm looking forward to, like Ghost of a Tale for example which looks like it will be nice when completed.

Maybe I'm just drawing a blank but right now there's nothing major just over the hill that I can't wait to see, maybe it's because I don't care about things like Call of Duty 19, or Assassins Creed 14 lol.

What about anyone else, any games you're really looking forward to, big or small?

edit...
I forgot about one thing I've been anticipating for a long time, so long I keep forgetting about it over and over.
A game called Routine, seemingly being made by a handful of people that has a strong System Shock 2 feel going by some of the old videos. Hoping this ends up good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LunarSof/videos
http://www.lunar-software.com/
http://routinegame.com/
Last edited by CoCoKos on 17 Feb 2017, 19:49, edited 2 times in total.
13conrad13

I'm looking forward to mass effect 4. Big fan of the series. Hopefully cpy will crack it quick
CoCoKos

13conrad13 wrote:I'm looking forward to mass effect 4. Big fan of the series. Hopefully cpy will crack it quick
I'm curious about Mass Effect 4, hope it turns out good. The thing for me though with such big games especially from big publishers (EA being a prime example), is they'll inevitably end up with a bunch of DLC, some side quest DLC, maybe new character DLC, loads of little extras DLC and so on. It's like if you want to experience the complete game you have to wait until they finally finish releasing it all.

Don't get me wrong I like expansions, but they don't make expansions, they make all these smaller things that sometimes feel like they were ripped from the game just to make some DLC. It's the kind of little extras that don't make a whole new playthrough worthwhile but at the same time the game is incomplete without them. So I don't really have excitement for games like that because I'm not going to play it until it's finally "complete".

Mass Effect is actually a good example of this, many have loads of little extra addons, it can even be tiresome to install them. Prime candidates for "Complete Edition" releases today especially with the hype of ME4 coming.
TheMaster

Well said CoCoKos, and I agree ;) I haven't "eagerly anticipated" a game in ages for the same sort of reasons plus I don't play anywhere near as much as I used to these days (still have heaps of uninstalled games I've been collecting over the last couple of years!).
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!