Download ONLY: KaOs Installers

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
ATySuko

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you all for this great work you're spending for the game releases.

Now to my question. I'll give it a try but is it possible to download ONLY the Installers from the KaOs Games? I'm a kind of "Installer-Collector" for personal purpose. The main purpose are the tunes (music) from the installers also the beautiful art. :)

I could do it for myself but downloading all these huge packs costs only time and my disk space. :D
KiNG

rather a strange question/request but it makes an old man happy to know the work what got put into the installers does not go unnoticed. i hope the coder/scripter notices this post aswell as alot of the unseen work what gets taken for granted was the hardest to do.

as for making all the installers available for download, would be a big job on its own as all of the installers are archived within there individual release, after been around for 20 or close to years there are so many. i do not think it would be a productive use of our time what we struggle for as it is.

maybe if a few people were interested it could be something to consider down the line.
Last edited by KiNG on 12 Mar 2017, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ATySuko

Thank you for you honest answer. :)

Well my kind of request is just occasionally. There are a lot of users that probably just finished the download of their desired game. So they could upload the installer to share it with me.
as for making all the installers available for download, would be a big job on its own as all of the installers are archived within there individual release, after been around for 20 or close to years there are so many.
You're absolutely right.
Yes. I thought first that you have somewhere a "special" database where you store the installers. :D
KiNG

if anybody wishes to help or has the same desires as yourself they are welcome to post game installers here, hope u get some hits you do not have already.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
KiNG

if a new one is made i could always post it complete here rather than just pasting a screen shot in the other forum section.
ATySuko

That would be great.

Thank you very much.
You helped me a lot. Really appreciated. ;)
DrunkenAlcoholic

Yeah I would be interested also... following this thread...