Mass Effect Andromeda

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
sahil12345678

Hello guys, after trying MAFIA 3 Kaos (which worked just awesome), would you be kind enough to tell that will you be making a repack/rip of Mass Effect Andromeda? im waiting for it eagerly. Thanks in advance and please bear with me if this is something that shouldn't be asked. :)
KiNG

general chat is for more or less whatever u want to put here, its up to us if we wanna read it or not lol.
i might take a look at it im just busy with some non game related jobs atm.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

Very interesting situation with this game. By all accounts it was looking a bit shitty prior to release (bad optimization, "crab walking" animations, etc) & this was being shown in pre-release videos. Game releases & the complaints are founded. CPY cracks the game in 10 days & then straight afterwards EA releases a patch that supposedly fixes some of the problems but with a newer version of Denuvo than was in the original game. Anyone else smell a setup? Or at the very least a tactical battle. Some are even going as far as to suggest that CPY is being paid to keep damage limited while still keeping up appearances for their fanboys. There's also lots of commenters on Reddit slipping the old "well if you don't like it just go & buy the updated game" into every discussion. Paid trolls? I don't have an opinion either way because obviously I don't have the required info to form one but the entertainment value is high with this one! 8-)

I'm also not a fan & have limited time to play games these days so won't be playing this but the question atm would be - is it worth ripping now with the way the unpatched game is or better to wait maybe a year till it comes out with all patches & DLCs? Or will CPY crack the new version of Denuvo in the patch & put that out anytime soon? Who knows?
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
macbookair2013

i think they are just playing a game of cat and mouse, denovo must be going through all these forums, looking at how to prevent things and improve protection, so they release a version that requires a major update (like many games now) and then provide updated protection so it will take longer to crack, since its the first 3+ months of sales they want to protect.
i remember it with batman, a pirated version you would get stuck at poison ivy boss.gta4 would have a drunk effect.
so they want to damage the experience for everyone, and the people who purchased the game on day 1 will be willing to wait longer for improved gameplay.
so they ruin it for paying people too but know they will update their version as they paid for it,

they would have done all this research with marketing and consumer behaviour and they will continue to manipulate as people are willing to pay now and wait alittle longer for improvements.

it must be embarrassing if they release a fully functional game and within 24hours is reported cracked. that would in their mind deter people from buying it.
Last edited by macbookair2013 on 07 Apr 2017, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
dAeMoN

What is this game... early access?
Coded23

dAeMoN wrote:What is this game... early access?
Its like early access, EA has promised to provide patch updates for next 3 months to improve gameplay.
So you can expect frequent updates.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
TheMaster

Yes. It appears that EA's new anti-piracy policy is now just to release unfinished or purposely faulty games, paying customers be damned, and then just bring them up to normal release quality by strategically drip-feeding successive patches over whatever period of time they deem necessary to try & stop cracking groups making their "finished" products available to pirates early on. They know that no matter how strong DRM is there will be someone out there that cracks it so now they have resorted to using their paying customers as pawns in a stupid (and probably futile) battle against cracking groups. I guess they figure that a big enough percentage of their paying customers will understand that this is necessary to beat evil piracy when really it is a total abuse of their assumed power to protect their profits at any cost. So having said that & because I really can't be bothered with the minutia of all this bullshit right now (it's Saturday, I've finished work, I'm tired & I'm a few beers down already!) I'm just going to go out on a radical limb here that some may think is totally unrelated... this whole system that we currently live under needs to f*cking burn the f*ck down!!! LOL! :twisted:
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
CoCoKos

TheMaster wrote:Yes. It appears that EA's new anti-piracy policy is now just to release unfinished or purposely faulty games....
I think you're giving EA to much credit. That all implies they actually care lol.

All the buggerups in this Andromeda seem to lay firmly on Bioware (specifically upper management), or the offices that have "Bioware" on their door anyway.

I don't have any interest in this game, when I play a RPG I expect certain things and Andromeda doesn't have it. As with pretty much all big AAA games I take a wait and see approach because them messing it up is so common, especially sequels.
TheMaster

CoCoKos wrote:I think you're giving EA to much credit. That all implies they actually care lol.
True! :lol:
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
TheMaster

For anyone interested, this just got released -

Mass.Effect.Andromeda.Update.v1.09-CODEX

Here's the list of patch notes -

• Various improvements to facial animations and cinematic scenes
• Improved stability
• [MP] Platinum difficulty added
• Fixed issue where certain hair textures could disappear from female custom heads when using Facial Reconstruction Suite
• Fixed issue where negative AVP could be displayed after reaching Nexus level 20
• Fixed various quest progression blockers
• Fixed issue where Ryder could be killed even when following directions during the guarded walk through Aya
• Fixed issue where player could commit to relationships with both Jaal and Cora concurrently
• Fixed issue where the “Reach the Signal Source” objective in Peebee’s quest line could fail to trigger
• Fixed issue where player could get trapped on a ledge in the Elaaden Vault, causing an infinite load screen
• Fixed save/load issues with the final battle area in Peebee’s Loyalty mission
• Fixed issue where the “Speak to Sid” objective on the Nexus could persist indefinitely
• Fixed issue where quest marker could disappear during the final step of the “Reformation” quest on Voeld
• Addressed issue where it was possible for the player to be attacked during initial conversation with Bain Massani on Eos
• Fixed issue where save/load could cause final platform to disappear in Drack’s Loyalty Mission
• Fixed issue where the player can’t progress through the final story mission if the Nomad is broken from the “Out of Gas” quest
• Added a confirmation prompt before changing Ryder’s appearance on the Tempest
• Fixed issue where player could become trapped by NPCs in the APEX HQ on the Nexus
• X5 Ghost can now be dismantled
• Fixed issue where TAB (keyboard) and Start/Options (Controller) no longer served as shortcuts to close the pause menu
• Fixed issue where auto-level could assign skill points into loyalty-locked squadmate skills
• Tactical Cloak melee damage bonus now applies to jump-melee as well.
• Fixed issue with Fusion Mods displaying incorrect stats
• [PC] Improved HDR functionality on Windows 10 Creators Update “
• [PC] Photo mode now supports Ansel’s depth-of-field controls.
• [PC] Fixed issue where Logitech keyboard rebinding would cause key lighting to work improperly
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon