Rime.v1.0.Crack.V3.by.BALDMAN

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
TheMaster

Big controversy over this title! Short version... Devs bold-faced lied about their motivation for Denuvo implementation & said if it was cracked early they would then release the game Denuvo-free. Pretty much seen as a challenge. Result = BALDMAN cracks it superfast! Read the attached nfo re the amount of triggers implemented in this version of Denuvo in the game - this kind of s*it has an obvious detrimental effect on the retail version of any game with the latest version(s) of Denuvo hence penalizing retail customers! BOO!

This all means though that a Denuvo-free version should arrive very soon so look forward to that! ;)

Rightclick & open image in new tab to view full-size.

Last edited by TheMaster on 02 Jun 2017, 01:16, edited 2 times in total.
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
macbookair2013

thats terrible, i remember playing sniper ghost and the game would heavily lag when it was saving, something i have not see soo bad in a long time. it would just pause and i would look to the top right to see the saving symbol. it shouldnt be soo terrible for a check point and auto saving, no doubt that it was to blame for the long load times also.
it is at a point where there will be checks so often where windows allocates all resources for it and you will notice a dip in frame rate over nothing intensive.