Youtube Movies

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
KiNG

i was brousing around and came across a few movies i found interesting regarding KaOs, some are funny, oldskool or interesting.
let me know what you think and feel free to post any you may come across yourself.

the order of some on the list are obviously wrong unless its going by the actual website itself. i cant disagree that cps website looks canny, and that would give them the no1 spot.
compression wise fitgirl should have been first, our possition would not have changed, for presentation and for been simply badass would have made us number one but thats just my honest opinion lol

this one was a blast from the past, one of our old installers from many many years ago.
its obviously running on a more modern system what it was not made for as the cube seems to be in turbo mode rather than slow/smooth.
also the jumping of the installer is nolonger in sync with the music, unless that was a misstake in the video.

music from our old release of outrun from 2006
the original music actually came from the title screen of a game on the amiga called yo joe
which was ripped by me from my original paid for copy of the game, the amiga has since been sold and i regret the decision.

a kaos install tutorial by a kid what made me chuckle.
he will be glad to know we have not used a "babe" in our installer for quite sometime. although i do miss em ;)

somebody playing our ride 2 release.

this one made me laugh... what in the world is he doing???

also a link what people may find interesting

https://defacto2.net/organisation/kaos

alot of our old installers and cracktros when we used to do those.
keep in mind that some of them may not work on modern systems also many may get picked up as viruses due to the exe encryption we used to use to protect our files.
some will work with compatibility modes but still do not run correctly, and some simply will not run at all.
Last edited by KiNG on 05 Aug 2017, 15:08, edited 24 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
tatayoyo

Nice trip down memory lane.
That last video, I think he's trying to emulate you guys.
But it's far from being really instructive.
I want to get high... so high...
KiNG

updated.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

Haha! Nice! I've seen at least 1 of those before ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!