Machines.Wired.For.War.XP-NT-Patch.CRACK.NOCD-KaOs

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
KiNG

Machines.Wired.For.War.XP-NT-Patch.CRACK.NOCD-KaOs

machines.exe (Working XP/NT Patch Version)

Download Mega.nz

this bypasses the cd check and the setupy.bin check.
Last edited by KiNG on 01 Sep 2018, 12:27, edited 2 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
KiNG

there seem to be no working no-cds for the xp-nt patched version of this game and any released previously are usless as they will not work on newer systems, KaOs to the rescue!

if you havnt reolised were this is heading yet i am abit bored of spitting out games like an assembly line, all recompressed and compressed exacally the same way, its just boring.
so i decided to work on some of my own personal projects what i never got the time to do before. i still do play alot of old games so most of the work will be round that, shouldnt take long to complete the few things i am doing then back to boring stuff.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
TheMaster

Cool little side project KiNG! Not that I play the game myself but I'm sure there's some very thankful people out there for this! Mind if I post this over on Reddit (just a brief note & a general link back to the site like other posts there)? It is actually a crack afterall!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

TheMaster wrote:Cool little side project KiNG! Not that I play the game myself but I'm sure there's some very thankful people out there for this! Mind if I post this over on Reddit (just a brief note & a general link back to the site like other posts there)? It is actually a crack afterall!
might wanna wait buddy,i have been doing these cracks to release a package with a ton of old building rts games.

machines is awsome, still at the top of my list for classic rts and the cd music was awsome, mountable cd will be included for the music :p
got a few i used to love what iv been playing the past few days, star trek new worlds was another, the only decent star trek game available for any time period lol, got it all bypassed upto now but may require a mountable disc but only if u wanna have the original movies, my exe skips them without the disc. my crack is actually the only one available what can be played without a cd or mount, myth did one but i cant find it anywere hence why i did my own.
Last edited by KiNG on 02 Sep 2018, 13:18, edited 2 times in total.
TheMaster

All good KiNG, would be better to present a package deal of goodies once all done agreed ;)

I always thought the City Interactive repack package was a bloody great release when you did that too. Love that kind of thing!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
KiNG

TheMaster wrote:All good KiNG, would be better to present a package deal of goodies once all done agreed ;)

I always thought the City Interactive repack package was a bloody great release when you did that too. Love that kind of thing!
i wish you hadnt mentioned that, i have to dig out that fps pack now, i be busy for weeks lol
TheMaster

Haha! :lol: Actually... seeing as you said that... I was going to go over the CI shooters because there may be 1 or 2 that weren't included in that total pack but I can't remember now. Also I think I had trouble installing one but again it was a while ago so can't remember which one. I think I was going to mention it earlier but didn't want to because you got busy again. Maybe I'll check into that in the next week or so when I get time & see what I come up with. The reception for the HL pack is looking pretty good on CW so an updated shooter pack might be just the ticket lol! 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
KiNG

hl didnt need updating tbh stoled did a good job, just hated having 7 icons on the desktop and got tired of people saying it was missing lost cost, lost coast is only one chapter and its just for developers commentry really so they can explain how they made the game. would have had the latest versions of the games if stoled was around but got sdick of waiting for him so just did what i could.
yesh im sure there was a couple of games missed from that fps pack but i think i had a reason for that back then, the pirates one shouldnt have been in there really either, was a different engine and company who made it, just had a CI sticker on it lol.
Last edited by KiNG on 03 Sep 2018, 12:09, edited 1 time in total.