Left4Dead Duology (1 & 2) w/Orange Box latest update?

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
Suvam4549

This thing is not available anywhere on the internet, I mean a genuine repack with both combined and with decent download size! Also PM ME link at the end of "Readme Request Information" is not working! Returns 404 error!
KiNG

i heard about that awile back but i was under the impression it was only released on xbox. i could be wrong.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Suvam4549

KiNG wrote: 23 Mar 2020, 12:01 i heard about that awile back but i was under the impression it was only released on xbox. i could be wrong.
Nah man. Both games are on PC. There are 2 releases basically (On PC). One is on Steam and other one is Orange Box standalone bundle released without steam.. The game installer size is too big.. like 4 gb for left 4 dead 1 and 14 gb (big size for including all languages I guess) for left for dead 2 with all DLCs. The torrents are out there on 1337x and other trackers. If you please make your repack with small size and all DLCs we'll ve very greatful! Also you were talking about fixing something on Portal Duology release! Please do it because the torrent and all mirrors are dead now!
KiNG

be posting a copy of this within a day or 2
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Suvam4549

KiNG wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 10:29 be posting a copy of this within a day or 2
Thank you! Thank you so much brother! You are epic. The latest portal repack was just so cool! Everything released for Portal ever in 4.2 Gigs! Waiting for Left 4 Dead!!!!