To Do / Or Working On

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
KiNG

Game Stock Car Extreme 2013 should be uploaded today or tomorrow if all goes well.

checking out Wargame Red Dragon, doesnt look good so far for this one.

would like to make another djmix if i can get round to it

make a new installer layout as im sure were getting bored of the currently used ones.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ProHackerz09

Now its easy for the users to know what you are currently working on. Maybe you should continue doing this & can't wait for your new installer layout :)
KiNG

ProHackerz09 wrote:Now its easy for the users to know what you are currently working on. Maybe you should continue doing this & can't wait for your new installer layout :)
i just added this post coz i was bored. maybe i will continue to update it lol
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
KiNG

Trials.Fusion-KaOs & dark.souls.2-KaOs is underway
hopeing to have them completed by tonight or tomorrow.
demoakka

any update on what working on now ?
KiNG

demoakka wrote:any update on what working on now ?
Carnage.Racing-KaOs

is finished and waiting to be added to site

Bound.By.Flame-KaOs

is finished and waiting to be added to site

although we were not going to bother with this one due to only 1gig saving but somebody asked for it so we are uploading it anyway.

----------------

and my other projects are on hold for now although i have made some preporation for a new installer and dj mix, just have not got round to actually starting
Last edited by KiNG on 11 May 2014, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
demoakka

Carnage.Racing-KaOs size is awesome only 368mb. wow

Bound.By.Flame-KaOs size is 3gb and iso size is 4.6gb so yes 1.6gb matter when bandwidth limit their. so thanks for your hard work as always. god bless you and your team
KiNG

Memento Mori 2, is undecided on release or not, 2.32gig is not as small as we had hoped.

currently working on Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends which is looking good so far on size.

almost done with dragon age ii... decided to update it will all the patches dlcs and expansions as our release was very old and just standard
Last edited by KiNG on 14 May 2014, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

Memento Mori at 2.32gb is great !!! what u talking bout!
I'm sure lots of us will be happy to see it.
Though will it take as long to install as the first one did? :)

What about that god awful Wolfenstein new order ,bloodly hell ,47gb or something.
Though i have noticed some smaller repacks coming through.
They're still huge ,though.
For those of us with slow connections,it's a bit of a no go :(
Last edited by donkeymilk on 21 May 2014, 20:00, edited 2 times in total.
ProHackerz09

Smallest one I've seen is around 15 GB :(
KiNG

ProHackerz09 wrote:Smallest one I've seen is around 15 GB :(
yeah that one has the movies and textures replaced from the playstation version.

its doubtfull we will be doing that piticular game.
donkeymilk

There is no excuse for the ridiculous size of wolfenstain New flabber
i mean gta 5 or sykrim manage to keep the size reasonable,even bioshock infinite.
KiNG

donkeymilk wrote:There is no excuse for the ridiculous size of wolfenstain New flabber
i mean gta 5 or sykrim manage to keep the size reasonable,even bioshock infinite.
agreed, cod and bf3 were oversized but wolf is just seriously crazy. and i see no improvements gfx wise either over the 2 games mentioned.

Yeah the size is too big
I think the videos are very large
If u can make a repack removing all vids and then making a video addon
Then the repack might be of 10-12 gb (pc textures but vids removed)
logout20

encode videos with h265 codecs@480p low biterate with opus as audio codec@32kbps for best compression results...yeah i agree with removing videos and making an video addon..45 gB ..lol....that's my half year data quota..
ganster
Site Admin

logout20 wrote:encode videos with h265 codecs@480p low biterate with opus as audio codec@32kbps for best compression results...yeah i agree with removing videos and making an video addon..45 gB ..lol....that's my half year data quota..
you cant change the codec that a game uses on there videos it has to be the original codec or it wont play ingame and that game dont realy have alot of vids to say how big the game is 29gb of the game is just textures and they wont compress so there already compressed or encrypted to start with the vids are about 6gb in that game
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
logout20

ganster wrote:
logout20 wrote:encode videos with h265 codecs@480p low biterate with opus as audio codec@32kbps for best compression results...yeah i agree with removing videos and making an video addon..45 gB ..lol....that's my half year data quota..
you cant change the codec that a game uses on there videos it has to be the original codec or it wont play ingame and that game dont realy have alot of vids to say how big the game is 29gb of the game is just textures and they wont compress so there already compressed or encrypted to start with the vids are about 6gb in that game
didn't know that....but i saw a witcher 2 enhanced edition with {only 4 GB} above codecs so i was curious....also he compressed the textures....wait i will find the links....or is texture recoding is game specific...
ganster
Site Admin

yes its game specific they start out in archives so you cant realy gain access to the proper textures there might be a unpacker in a year or less if we lucky that is
loads of games now days dont like you modding there files so they protect them as much as they can it makes it harder for us to get them smaller

also some1 sed theres a 15gb rip of it dont grab it as you be wasting your time they used the textures and audio from the ps3 version
and most of the textures are messed up ingame or its just black textures they not in the same order as the pc game so you see textures of faces on walls when there not ment to be there and theres also audio missing from it aswell because they also used the ps3 files for that aswell its just bad testing on there part as i tryed same and could tell soon as game started there was somthing wrong with textures

it is strange how the ps3 is only 15gb tho when the pc and xbox360 is over 40gb i would expect it to be other way round for the consoles as the ps3 is a more powerful console compared to the x360
logout20

weell.i want to suggest one thing to kaoskrew....just a suggestion....dont release quick repack.... i mean repack when the game is officially patched with stability updates and then repack with latest available updates and dlc...like sleeping dogs is available niw with all updates and dlc's but its very hard to find the updates and dlc's individually...
ganster
Site Admin

its ok saying that but who knows when a update will be released if any even if we wait a full year there could still be more updates
we do repack them somtimes if theres nothing else going on and its a popular game with quite a few updates\dlcs but thats more for when we bored lol

Where is watch dogs ? :?:
KiNG

25262808 wrote:Where is watch dogs ? :?:
still under construction :P
KiNG

Currently working on ryse which is going well so far, hoping to have something playable today,
If everything goes well we should be passing our work out to the public shortly.
Evil is currently been looked at but nothing an be confirmed as of yet.

Wow forgot this topic was opened lol

Edit:

Ryse.son.of.rome-KaOs is complete working and currently been uploaded. It sould be on site very soon :)
Last edited by KiNG on 15 Oct 2014, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

if u are going to do dreamfall chapters, wait for the first patch :)

FLT released a buggy rc version.
Now the devs have released the proper version ,but it is not optimized for a lot of people,so will probably get a patch pretty soon.

anyway ,if it's not on your radar ,it doesn't matter ;)
Last edited by donkeymilk on 23 Oct 2014, 00:17, edited 2 times in total.
toxicated

Any update on COD AW , ACU , FC4 ? :mrgreen:
KiNG

Not bothing with cod at least not atm, same for unity. Farcry4 is certain and our release will be the smallest version available online.
kaikor

I've been waiting for COD and Unity from you guys, looks like I need to get the BIG size version elsewhere, hope FC4 is super small size, Dragon Age Inquisition is out too, will this be on your radar too?
KiNG

We will look it over.
kaikor

Thanks KING, much appreciate for all your hard work
toxicated

KiNG wrote:Not bothing with cod at least not atm, same for unity. Farcry4 is certain and our release will be the smallest version available online.
Any estimated date of release for FC4 ? :D